Terance Has Thoughts (despite what you've heard)

In Jim Ross voice
“BAH GAWD!”

Terance this is beyond good. I would’ve been pickled if the post was only 1/4 of the length, but the hits just kept coming! And then items?! Madman!

Love all of it, could definitely be its own lil zine or something-there’s lots of super flavorful stuff you packed in there.

2 Likes

I wish I was any good at layout. Been wanting to get something out there on itch.io. Got any idea where I should start?

1 Like

The posting part on itch is pretty straightforward, just login and choose Upload New Project. Cool thing is that you can keep it in Draft until you post so you can mess with it.

I’ve been doing everything in Procreate, it doesn’t handle text really well, or at least I’m not great at it, so been just getting each page roughly how I want it in google Docs and grabbing a screenshot to bring in and draw in the borders and mess with it.

2 Likes

That’s a good idea. I’ll see what I can cobble together

2 Likes

Some images I threw together from public domain clip art for the zine version

2 Likes

I want to live in Goose House

2 Likes

It’s not free and I think we’re past the sale but I really can’t recommend the Affinity suite of tools strongly enough. You get everything you need and it’s not a subscription.

@Terance Happy to lend a hand with layout if need be!

1 Like

Love them! I want that knight tower! :grin:

1 Like

Something very Terry Gilliam about that tower. I could see a handful of them being piloted by wizards in a massive game of soccer. Kicking around some Orb of Force or something.

2 Likes

Lol zine idea 2. Wizard Games!

1 Like

Awesone I may hit you up for some help or tips tomorrow (today I’ve been at work for 14 hours so I’m way in the bleh-zone)

1 Like