Clericon 2023 Mega-Thread!

1 Like

A look at the Wall of Heroes (it grew well after I recorded this!):

1 Like

After the Saturday morning games, I took a coffee break and talked to Bandit’s Keep:

1 Like

It looked like a good time. I lived in Buffalo for a year and would drive up from the general NYC area up there - always a beautiful trip

1 Like

It was a very pleasant drive. The one advantage of taking the train was I totally bypassed the often very annoying traffic to get out of the city. I’m not sure I saved time over if I had driven but it eliminates a lot of stress.

I love the countryside, particularly the rolling hills of the Hudson Valley. New York State is very scenic and mostly rural, which I don’t think many visitors comprehend when they spend all of their time in NYC.

Yea it is a real nice train ride from there. I agree that a lot of people don’t realize NY is actually an agricultural state. I’m from the city itself but grew up in Rockland county which is Hudson valley - definitely a different vibe for sure.

1 Like

Nice! Where are you now?

Currently in Jersey - Little Falls to be exact. So still somewhat general area. My folks just moved back to Manhattan.

1 Like