About the Hexed Press category

This is the spot to talk about different official Hexed Press content bits.

I’m not a forum guy, so forgive me if this isn’t the place of this or I violate some other forum mores.

I see you set up forum topics about all your resent videos. My 2 cents is that that is the best way for the forum be organized. I think if people want to talk about a video they can do it in the comments or during the live stream. Also talking about one of your video’s on a forum does nothing for the youtube algorithm, and is triple diluting the communities conversation.

Maybe have threads that are more topic focused, like ‘how to do random encounters’, ‘how to run NPCs/Hirelings/followers’. Stuff like that.

But, always keep in mind, I don’t know what I am talking about and I am about to undermine my thesis by posting on the forum about one of the videos.

1 Like

To be honest, I have no idea either! We’ll see what works and what doesn’t and go from there. The benefit of using this space for discussions is it’s just a lot more flexible and powerful of a discussion platform than YT and I get to control it rather than the Google. It’s a big experiment so I expect many things to go wrong, get changed, etc. a I go along. I’m just happy to have finally made a move in a direction, any direction!

1 Like

Also, as I have the podcast and other things on other platforms (and in the works), I can centralize the linking to here instead of scattering everything about.